JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF LIKE MINDED COLLEAGUES
THE WEEKLY DOSE content, tips, inspiration, staff or parent resources, fun, : Describe as the best benefit to hit the early childhood field in years.
Delivered to you inbox each week
Some of the topics for THE WEEKLY DOSE:
- Industry Tips and trends
- Vernon’s Funny stories
- One minute vacation video
- Short TIP video from Vernon
- Human Resources tips
- How to nurture Staff Excellence
- Staff Training Plans
- Supervising 101
- Supervising those troubled staff
- Interview Techniques and Questions send a new interview question monthly
- Curriculum new ideas, making your curriculum more academic/observations
- Staff appreciation
- Parent appreciation
- Parent communication
- Parent Resource for biting, injuries, why can’t my child move up, ????
- Parent Retention Ideas
- Team Building Activity
- Staff meetings/trainings/agenda
- Spirit Week ideas and parent involvement activities
- Tuition Collection techniques and communications
- Summer Camp Planning/Ideas with some house resources
- Classroom staff training: beginning point/outline
- Customer Service Training
- Participatory Management
- Hiring Techniques
- Job Duties/ Description
Joining the community and you also receive:
Access to our private Facebook page
Opportunity to contribute: We can’t all be good at everything. Share what you’re good at and get tips to help you in areas you struggle.
Learn techniques to improve
Access to our always growing resources
Peer connections: connect with directors just like you; learn from their triumphs and mistakes.
conference calls are still in the planning stage
Current Contest: I will be running contest periodically for things like “Best staff appreciation event,” “Best Open House,” “Best Graduation program” etc., etc.
Classroom Makeover at NO cost, less than $100, less than $500, etc.
What have you done for your staff lately?
Staff Appreciation Activities
Parent Open House/Family Fun Nights
Team Building Activity
Professional Development Event
Best Yard Sale Find
Best Sale on Equipment
Best Fundraiser….most profitable, easy